Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas '08

We had a fun Christmas at home this year. We were happy to not have to drive anywhere, especially since we had a brand new baby. My parents and my sister Kristi came to spend the Holiday with us and give me a little help when I got home from the hospital. The help was greatly appreciated and I was so sad when everybody left. Tyler thought he had the best Christmas ever because we got a wii from my parents. Him and Jay also wanted marble works and lincoln logs. Lucky for them Santa gave them marble works, and grandma Ruth gave them lincoln logs. I love having toys around that my kids will actually play with. They also got some other things like books and clothes that were not nearly as exciting as all the toys. Kev and I bought a new couch a couple of months ago for our Christmas present, so we just went low key on Christmas morning. It was such a great day and my kids loved having grandma and grandpa around to celebrate with. It was also great to have a new baby around and get to spend our first holiday with him.
My three boys by the tree
Making gingerbread houses with grandma cindy

Could his smile be any bigger? Seriously?

Papa and the boys

Building marble runs with dad






6 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Hi you guys-
Such sweet pictures of your boys! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. And a new baby...what a great present to all of you!
:D

The Hunt House said...

Kay...marble runs look so much fun for Owen! I will have to remember that. Where do you get them? Sometimes I can't get over the fact that you have 3 boys!!!! And other times it is so perfect and makes such sense. I am sure you are such a great mom. I hope you get some sleep soon. No mom is happy w/o sleep. I sent you a package....the mail has been slow because of the snow. Hope you get it!
Karla

Jenn said...

I wish I would have known about Marble World because I would have bought it for myself for Christmas! I read your three...plus wishes and I hope they come true.... I hope Keven quits his job so that he could stay home with you all day, everyday so that you may remain sane. I hope your mom moves in with you so that you may take naps at any time you feel needed and I hope Cameron sleeps through the night, so that you may not be so tired in the day!!! You ARE such a trooper Tiff!! I hope those made you laugh, I was hoping to boost your spirits. Taurean and I NEED to come see you guys and meet your newest addition. He is so cute along with Jay and Tyler. I DID love Tyler's smile, he totally looks like Kevin. Merry Christmas, glad you guys had fun! Love ya.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Tiffany-
I think you are right! Thanks for reminding me.
:D

The Newton's said...

Thanks for telling me about Rachel! I will check it out! No news on the baby-we are doing the surprise thing for whatever reason. It should be fun, but I wish the pregnancy would fast forward a bit.

Jay and Heath said...

Looked like a great Christmas! glad your family could join you guys at your home. Also, congrats on your new little one... he's adorable! Along with your other 2 of course :) Hope you're feeling great and that your getting enough sleep. Take care, Heather