Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I feel so bad for these guys-they get decapitated every year :(
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I've only had a real one once, and it didn't hold ornaments very well.
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple days after Thanksgiving.
4. When take down? New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? NO WAY!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?A "Courtney" Barbie doll. My sister asked for it, but I got it instead, I was pretty happy.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, he buys everything he wants anyway. It doesn't leave much for the rest of us to get him.
9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids, anything cars or sports and we are in business.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?Is there such a thing as a bad gift?
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Mail, not that I am so good at sending them.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas- you can't beat Bing Crosby.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August or September. Whenever I see a good deal.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies-the soft kind,not crunchy. And only if I'm not the one who made them. Things just taste better if you don't put all the work into it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride-sung by the Disney characters.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Iwish we could stay home and see family, but we travel, Christams isn't Christmas without family.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Who can't?!
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star?Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? WAL-MART, WAL-MART, WAL-MART
Tag you're it: Jenn, Karla, Rachel, Melissa, Heather
Monday, December 10, 2007
We were waiting for the game to start, when Kevin said-"Hey,look on the big screen, there's that kid from Gresham." So I looked up and there was Troy Treanor-cousin to some of you friends out there. It seemed like something to get a picture of, so we hunted him down.(Actually he was only down the row a short way from us, when we looked over he was waving frantically at us.) I guess it goes to show you never know who you'll run into.
This is how close we were to the game-I wasn't even using zoom.
Kevin and I enjoying the game
Aunt Kristi bought the boys these antlers while we were there. They light up and are apparently one of the coolest things ever. Thanks Aunt Kristi!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Ty and Jay with Santa(sorry you can't see their faces)