Thursday, February 19, 2009

We got to go and visit my family in Oregon this last week. Thanks to the long weekend and Kev taking a few extra days off, we actually had a pretty good break. It was nice to be able to relax. I think most of all, i loved not having any snow around. We took the kids to the park, went out to dinner with my sister Tanya and her husband, had Valentines dinner at my parents house with Emily, her husband, Brandon, his date, and my parents. It was pretty fun. My brother in law had somebody who flew in some live lobster from Maine to him. So we got to cook our own lobster-it was quite the adventure. Kevin, Brandon and I went Downtown one day, and of course there was some shopping done during the week as well. I got to visit with some old friends, which is always fun. (Thanks Amy and Julz for coming to see me! I loved visiting with you guys!) The boys loved getting to play with their cousins that they hardly ever see, they even all had a slumber party at Grandma and Papa's one night. There were so many things I wanted pictures of. Unfortuanately, I thought I had left my camera at home, so i didn't take any pictures. Wouldn't you know, when I was repacking the night before we went home, i found my camera wrapped up in a shirt in my bag. I was so mad! So the only picture I have from the whole week is this one of all the cousins at Tanya's house. ( I actually stole this from her blog, sorry Tanya.) So here you have it....my one picture from an eventful week away.


7 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

oh, too bad about your camera - mom took a gazillion pictures so you just need to make sure to have her e-mail them to you.

RaeAnn said...

I was just starting to need my Tiffany fix. Glad you had fun! We have a similar cousin picture at our Gma's house with all the cousins...good times.

The Hunt House said...

Oh the old staircase. I cleaned that nasty old staircase carpet more times than I can remember. Glad to see she replaced it. 6 Gunderson kid feet trampling up and down made for some funky yuck carpet. Glad you had fun. I wish I would have been there. Miss you.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! And I love your new haircut.
:~D

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! Sounds like you had a great time! AND holy cow that cousins picture is pure Holwege! I can't believe how much your niece with the long brown hair looks like Tayna and the red head is such a mix of Kristy and Emily. Are they both Tayna's?
Always fun to be with family.

Jenn said...

Crappy deal with the camera, I wanted to see more pictures. Why didn't you tell me you were going to Oregon, we were there too... just kidding. That WOULD be where we'd end up running into each other;). Glad you guys had fun. Cute cousin pictures, can't believe all those kids.

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Wished I'd known you were here. Would have loved to see you. Next time you come let me know and we can do lunch or a playdate or something. -Rae