Monday, April 27, 2009

Pinewood Derby

We had a pinewood derby car race and breakfast at church on Saturday. The boys thought it was a blast and thought our car was pretty cool. I am just happy that it got made, even if it did get finished only minutes before we walked out the door. Our little car took 6th place so the boys were pretty happy. (although Kevin is already figuring out how to make a faster one for next year.)
This is just a picture of the boys and I playing with the camera one afternoon.

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

very very cute pictures! have i told you before how much I am diggin your hair? somedays i really can't believe you are juggling three boys! but you do it soo well!

Loralee and the gang... said...

How fun! And I love how competitive the dad's can be!
:~D

Tanya Dow said...

cute hair in the pic!

Jenn said...

I love your haircut....even though I can't see half your head, I can tell how cute it is! I know you've had your hair cut like that for a while now. I love that Keven is already thinking of ways to make a faster car for next year...what a boy. Cute pictures of you guys with your boys too!!