Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been Tagged

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Wrapping paper, for sure. Although, my mother in law has some really cute gift bags.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I've only had a real one once, and it didn't hold ornaments very well.
3. When do you put up the tree? A couple days after Thanksgiving.
4. When take down? New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? NO WAY!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?A "Courtney" Barbie doll. My sister asked for it, but I got it instead, I was pretty happy.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, he buys everything he wants anyway. It doesn't leave much for the rest of us to get him.
9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids, anything cars or sports and we are in business.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received?Is there such a thing as a bad gift?
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Mail, not that I am so good at sending them.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas- you can't beat Bing Crosby.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August or September. Whenever I see a good deal.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies-the soft kind,not crunchy. And only if I'm not the one who made them. Things just taste better if you don't put all the work into it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride-sung by the Disney characters.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Iwish we could stay home and see family, but we travel, Christams isn't Christmas without family.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Who can't?!
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star?Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? WAL-MART, WAL-MART, WAL-MART
Tag you're it: Jenn, Karla, Rachel, Melissa, Heather

1 comment:

The Hunt House said...

Tag yourself you poop. I loved your favorite Christmas song....made me think of basketball practice and rain. So funny. I'll post soon.