Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving





We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was great having my family all here. We ate tons of food, went shopping the day after, shot some guns, and watched Christmas movies. What a week! W also celebrated Kevins Birthday-the big 30! Oh-No!! The Sunday after Christmas we put our Christmas tree up. Things are so much more fun during the holidays when you have little kids. They think everything is so exciting. It would be nice if we could keep Jay out of the tree, but I'll deal with it. We watched "The Polar Express" with the boys last night. (A WONDERFUL movie, if you've never seen it) I don't think Tyler blinked the whole time. He is so excited about Santa. We had a town Tree lighting the other night, Santa was there, and Ty was so pumped. He told him he "wants boxing gloves, and bowling. And Jay wants cars,because he likes to play with cars...and so do I." Jay can say Santa, but as for seeing the real guy,he's not so thrilled. Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season, and remembers the real reason for the season. Merry Christmas!!!

Shootin' guns

My sisters and me(minus Tanya)
Kev's Birthday
Decorating the tree

Our tree

Ty and Jay with Santa(sorry you can't see their faces)

3 comments:

Derrick and Rachel said...

I am very jealous that you have everything up for Christmas! It looks great. Seeing the picture of you guys shooting really makes me miss Idaho; I don't know when we will ever be back:( As far as being in Texas, atleast 2 years, after that is anyone's guess! Well have a good day and if you have any tips for keeping a one year old out of the tree let me know!!

The Hunt House said...

Tiff,
Hey friend. Love your pictures. Yeah, the blessing was good. That was actually my dress with a good amount of bleach! It worked and it was fun to have her wear it for sentimental reasons. I am jealous of your snow and festive region. It was like 80 degrees here today. Doesn't feel like Christmas time. Miss ya!
Karla

The Newton's said...

Where did you find your cute candy cane template? I want one. Will you email me and let me know?