Monday, March 17, 2008

I LOVE CHOCOLATE

We had some friends over last night. They had brought some chocolate cake with them. We were all sitting in the living room when I noticed jay was not there. I asked Kevin where he went. "I don't know, maybe he's in the family room playing." A few minutes later I got suspicious. It was WAY to quiet. I got up and found him in the kitchen. He had gotten his stool out of the bathroom, taken it to the counter, and helped himself to some cake-mostly frosting. He must have thought I hadn't been feeding him enough junk food since he had been sick.
Can you see the hand prints?

Yummy, Yummy

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

okay---did you throw that part of the cake away so no one got his bug? That cake looks yummy!

The Newton's said...

That is cute! Similar things have happened in my house. Toddlers are great!

Melissa said...

I always wanted to put my hands in a cake like that when I was younger. Never was brave enough though! Never a dull moment with kids, right?