Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged......AGAIN

Is it sad when you play tag more when you are an adult than when you were a kid????



What were you doing 10 years ago?

working at the Zuka juice, spring league basketball, and probably making music videos at the Gunderson and Arnell households.



5 things on my to do list today:

1. clean my kitchen

2. deliver some baby gifts

3. sew some cloth diapers for a church project

4. pick up Tyler from wrestling practice

5. watch American Idol



Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:

Give away more stuff than Oprah,then people would stop talking about her so much. I also would have a personal hair and make-up person, so i could look beautiful everyday. i would build a brand new house just the way Kevin and I want it. Oh, and i would want my own personal gym, that way I could look ridiculous working out in the privacy of my own home. For some reason I think it would be easier to work out at home instead of going to a gym..maybe not?



2 of my bad habits are:

1. I am a nail biter.

2. It takes me forever to put the clothes away after I fold them. It drives Kevin crazy,it also drives me crazy, so i don't know why I do it..laziness I suppose.



5 places I have lived:

1. Gresham,Or

2. Rexburg,Id

3. Lewiston,Id

4. Bonners Ferry,Id

5. Bancroft,Id



Jobs I have had:

1. Zuka/Jamba juice

2. A&W

3. Receptionist

4. Mother



5 things people don't know about me

1. I played the trumpet in high school for a while.

2. My closets are pathetically unorganized. The rest of my house is perfectly fine, I just can't get a grip on my closets.

3. I love to bake.....anything. If I can come up with an excuse for it, something goes in the oven. I love the way it makes my house smell.

4. I HATE the snow. I used to like it when I was younger and it was a luxury to have snow. Now I despise it. I feel a little guilty when my kids want to go outside and I make up excuses why we shouldn't. At least they have a dad who loves it.

5. I love shopping for anybody but myself. There are times when I really get into shopping for myself, but other times I love to pick out clothes for my hubby and my kids. I get a thrill out of birthday and Christmas shopping, maybe that's why I start shopping in September. It makes the shopping last longer.

Tag you're it: Anybody who wants,nobody does this if I tag them anyway



Tag #2

The contents of my purse.



Wallet

Keys

Cell Phone

Check book

Fruit snacks

Lipstick

Chapstick

Hand sanitizer

Pair of Jay's socks

Crayons



I am really not sure how this all fits in there, as my purse is actually fairly small. But when you area a mom you make it all work, right?



I tag: Again,whoever wants to do this,feel free.

1 comment:

Tanya Dow said...

Way to go, you did your "tag"s!