Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Time, No Post

O.k. O.k. So I know that it has been forever since my last post, but in my defense I am on vacation and want to wait to get pictures on until I get home. We have been gone for the last three weeks visiting both of our families and making a quick family trip to the Oregon Coast...pictures to follow. Hopefully next week. Or maybe the week after that since next week I will be gone at girls camp.
So, to make it all up to you, I have decided to share some news.
We are expecting baby number three.
I know that sharing via blog post is not the proper way to handle things. A little un-personal and not so exciting. However, we have finally told all of our families, and let's face it, the third time around just doesn't seem as exciting when it's already happened twice before. (Am I horrible for saying that?) So nobody be upset for not getting person phone calls or emails. This just shows that I love you all the same.
I am due on December 27th. I know...fun Christmas, right? And so far things are going really well....I didn't throw up once this time, if you can believe it.
So horray for us, we are excited to add baby number three to our family....hopefully it's a girl this time.

(P.S. I better get more comments about this than I did when I posted about getting a dog.)

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray! Three is actually great! A handful, but really fun. I'm so excited for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Jealous that you're in Oregon right now, not so jealous that you're going to girls camp pregnant. (No matter how far along, sleeping on the floor is not fun when you're expecting! Hope you have a nice cot.)

PS- Does your sister live here in Provo? I swear I saw her at Target, but she was near the door when I pulled in and I didn't see her in the store.

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys!! I had heard from someone in my family that you were expecting and truly thought, "well, I should be getting a call... she always calls" Funny huh? Still just as exciting!! How did you guys do a three week Family trip?? Sounds like you're glad to be home huh? Glad you never threw-up... that's the worst part about having a baby....I'm sure some would argue that that's not all that's the worst.. love you guys and congrats again!!

The Newton's said...

You are so funny! If and when I get pregnant I am going to write something similar because I thought it was funny and it will also be our baby number three. Congrats! I am excited! December 27 is a great day because it is our anniversary!
P.S. Can we get together sometime? We could meet halfway if you want, but I don't really know where halfway is.

Holwege Family said...

I love your P.S. But just so you know, Tanya blew your cover on her blog about a month ago talking about all the pregnancies she was aware of. You were on her list! So congrats! Fingers are crossed for a girl.

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Congrats Tiff! I think you are soooo brave for having 3 kids, and I know if anyone can, you will handle it just fine. Can't wait to see pics of your trip and of you prego. -Rae

RaeAnn said...

WOW and YAY! Dec. 27th isn't so bad. Just never say, this present is for your bday AND christmas and I think you will be ok. Plus, can you say tax credit? chaching!

Holwege Family said...

Congrats on number 3. We seemed to have no problem with getting girls. They came easily. Good luck and enjoy your vacation. We'll have to stop in and see you all sometime. I will be moving the famiy to Mountain Home (50 miles east of Boise) in February.

Derrick and Rachel said...

Tiff, congrats! That it great, but I kind of understand about the excitment part. I am wondering if for your second you were as excited as for the first? Nonetheless it is fun, i'm sure; hope all goes well with the pregnancy, and hope you had/have a fun vaca.

Lauren said...

Aaah you're pregnant too? I swear I might be the only person alive without a kid or pregnant! All in good time :) What made me want to comment is girls camp. Man do I miss us back at girls camp-before we were adults, with no responsibility staying up all night long pulling shenanigans. Those were the days :) Congrats on the pregnancy lady!

Tavia said...

Congratulations on baby number 3! Good luck on getting a girl.

Jay and Heath said...

Congrats Tiff! Pretty exciting! We should meet up in Logan and have a hang out sometime this summer. Take care, Heather

The Newton's said...

I can't remember if I wrote you back or not, but the third week in July would be great to get together. Just let me know what day you were thinking so that we can work it out. I am excited! Sounds fun!