Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the four of us.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

4 comments:

RaeAnn said...

OK I remember meeting you at Ricks and for some reason you and sue were not in the raeann fan club. things quickly changed and we became bffs. I remember making pillowcases for Christmas, playing with a cabbage patch doll (Kiera?) playing bball against paul, todd, and jeremy, losing, making dinner. Good times.

Holwege Family said...

My memory is not just about you but Christmas at Grandma Holwege's. You never know what may happen at that crazy gift exchange.

Tanya Dow said...

I can't hear the word "jane" and not think of you. Another favorite "don't pant" when you were in labor. Let's not forget that you pooped all over(major blow-out) at family pictures when you were a babe.

MegEddins said...

Remember how we found out you were prego- You two looked at eachother with that face of "who told!" followed by a long silence. that was a classic.