Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So I tried to take some good pictures when we carved pumpkins the other night. Apparently my kids are not up to taking good pictures lately, so this is what you get instead.
Tyler taking the guts out. He wasn't going to do it, but we told him he either had to take the seeds out of his own pumpkin or go to his room. After he chose to go to his room, we told him he just had to take SOME of the seeds out himself. That worked a little better, but he still whined when he did it.....woosie.



Ty watching dad carve Jay's pumpkin


Decorating and eating sugar cookies while Kev and I cut the pumpkins


Ty with his finished product


And Jay with his (of course, not looking at the camera)

On the porch with their pumpkins ( Jay is thinking he's a little bit scared, and Ty is thinking "Holy smokes, it's cold out here, why did I want to wear shorts for my pajamas tonight?")

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Kevin was REALLY concentrating on the pumpkin! Now, I am going to head outside to do a little carving myself.

The Petersen's said...

Ty totally looks like Kev in that picture where he is watching him carve Jay's pumpkin. Also i'm happy to know are kids aren't the only ones who whine about taking out the seeds!