Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Last Three Days

This is what our last three days have been filled with: PROM DECORATING!!!!!!

With only 50 kids in the school, they really don't have a reason the pay a decorator, so everything is made,donated, etc. by the parents. We have been super busy since Thursday night trying to get it all put together. It turned out really well, and I can't believe how much extra time the parents put into making decorations. So, Kevin is off to the dance to chaperone tonight, and I will be home with the kiddies. Usually I would go with him, but there is no way Cam is going to stay with a babysitter, and really...how many high school dances do I need to go to AFTER I am out of high school?





They even had to make their own backdrop for the pictures: Here is what they came up with-

Kevin and I trying out the backdrop with one of the "famous" prom poses

9 comments:

The Hunt House said...

I laughed out loud at the pic of you guys. Oh the memories. Will Fisher. xoxox

Melissa said...

HA! I am still laughing at the last picture. The place really looks great. I'm sure you're really crying in your pillow that you didn't get to go. ;)

Jenn said...

Loved the comment about how many proms you've been to after having already graduated. I did love the picture of you and Kevin posing, very funny. I too remember yours and Will Fishers pose one year...lol. Should someone dig that picture up and post it??? I know I have it somwhere...heeheehee.

Tanya Dow said...

Is that new black plastic? Looks great but you two are almost too tall for the arch :)

The Petersen's said...

Holy Smokes! I just laughed my head off!! That is SOOOOOO the Kevin I rememember from growing up! I love that you are both taller than the backdrop too!

Tanya Dow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RaeAnn said...

How are you suppose to get your prom queen crown if you aren't at prom???

Alyson Dow said...

Wow, I didn't think your school was that small! My school has over 500 kids! I do think that the home made decorations look really good, though!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

WOW. What a lot of work. It looks great though!!! How do you do it?