Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A New Favorite



I have found a new favorite blog. I found a link to it from my friend Kari-Lynn's blog. It is called makeitandloveit.blogspot.com I have a link to it on the side of my page. It has such fun and EASY crafty ideas. It also has some yummy recipes that I can't wait to try. I have already made the tutu for this cute little girl:

And I also made a cover for my baby wipe travel case. I love it! Even though Kevin is a little disgusted that I "girly-fied" the wipes case.

So go check it out- there is a tea-towel bag that I can't wait to try.

3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

A true sign of a real Carey...'girly-fied'. Sounds like something his uncle Mark would say!
:~p

Jenn said...

Hey, Love the new "girly-fied" baby wipes container. I'm totally going to do that. Glad you all had a fun time in Provo. Cam is such a good mixture of both Tyler and Jay. He's got beautiful eyes!

RaeAnn said...

Thanks for the tip!!