Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

Tyler is done with Kindergarten!! I can't believe that my baby is all grown up now and is going to be in school ALL DAY next year. Really!? Do I have a first grader?!! CRAZY!!! His kindergarten graduation was on the last day of school and he was so excited. I was such a proud mom. I mean, who wouldn't be? My kid knows all sorts of stuff now. He is actually a very good reader and loves to try and sound out any words he sees that he may not know. I can't wait to see what next year will bring for my little guy.

During the ceremony

The proud Graduate

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

great graduation cap tied on little bo peep fashion :)

Tricia Swift said...

such a handsome BIG boy!

Melissa said...

Nice! He is getting so big. Hannah will be in kindergarten next year, it'll be weird when she's in first grade and gone all day.