Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween lasts all week long

We had a whole lot of Halloween activities this week. There was the carnival at the school, Tyler's class pary, and our church party/dinner. I think that everybody had fun at all of the parties and of course the boys are so excited to go trick-or-treating tonight. I will post trick-or-treat pictures later. My awesome dessert for the church party. The spiders are chocolate covered brownie bites and they were TASTY. But a bugger to put together.
Carving pumpkins

Don't let these pictures fool you. They were totally staged and I ended up cleaning out the pumpkins. (Kevin won't even do it)


Ty as Spiderman ( I think he missed the memo that it was cool to be Spiderman like THREE years ago. But he thinks he's cool, so we play along.)



Jay as a boxer...I love this look. He is looking pretty tough here.





4 comments:

Holwege Family said...

The dessert looks awesome. Good job. Kyla won't clean out the pumpkins, but Aly goes to town at it, I love it. i can give her all the pumpkins and she'll do it.

Tanya Dow said...

Gavin was the black spider man..ya, he missed the memo too. He was going as a knight but changed his mind even after he was dressed. Oh, and Gavin almost threw up when he stuck his hand in his pumpkin!

Jenn said...

Happy Halloween! I love that your kids AND Kevin wont touch the insides of a pumpkin. Great job on the cupcakes, they look awesome and yummy.

The Carey's said...

I got to clean out our pumpkins too!
I love your spider dessert, you are so creative. The Boys looked super cute in their costumes.