Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kristi's Wedding

My oldest sister Kristi got married on the 10th of this month so we headed over to Utah for her big day. It was so nice to not have to drive forever to get to a family member's wedding. A nice little three hour drive and we were there. As always it was fun seeing family and we are so happy for Kristi and Lance. I did not get too many pictures of the happy couple so here are some other randoms from that day.Kristi,Lance and my parents My boys

Ty lost his first tooth that morning in the hotel. He was so excited and proud and kept telling random people that he lost a tooth that morning.
My boys and me with my daddy-o and my Grandma Holwege

Tanya and myself. So excited to be waiting around and having our pictures taken

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

what the heck am I doing with my mouth? I don't remember taking this pic...was I eating something?

RaeAnn said...

I know this is random, but I am digging your bangs!!