Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bunkbeds

It took Kevin and I THREE HOURS to put this together last night!! Thank goodness for teamwork....and an electric drill. Now the boys are happy and Ty thinks he is pretty darn awesome sleeping on the top bunk. Getting Jay over his love for his crib may be another problem, though.
I also have a few random pictures from the week. ENJOY!!

Jay is sick....again. Between conference and being sick, he hasn't been to nursery for a month.
Tyler wanted to have spiky hair for pre-school the other day. I humored him and let him go. I think he figured out it wasn't all that cool when a kid asked him if he liked his hair that way. At least we shouldn't have to deal with that request again.

Jay's version of peek-a-boo. He was looking out the back of this hat and peeking at people and saying "Boo". We have some unique children.


10 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Fun pictures! I see your kids have sheets on their new bukbeds but do you allow them blankets also? Gavin has those sheets :)

Holwege Family said...

I can't believe how "on the same page" we are. Ryan just built the boys bunkbeds and had them set up last weekend. I thought they would be so excited to go to bed. Not so much, more excited to get on the top and throw things off!

Melissa said...

3 hours well spent! That bunk is cool. If you figure out how to keep little boys in a bunk let me know. Luke's been in his for a year now and still gets out just about every night!

Derrick and Rachel said...

I love bunk beds! Those ones are really nice too; sorry it took so long to put up, that's not fun. I actually don't know how I will transition Presley from her crib.You've done it once before, so if you have tips, I want them!

The Hunt House said...

LOVE THE BUNK BEDS!!!!! I bet they absolutely love them. I am waiting for Owen to climb out of his crib any day now. He scales everything else so I'm surprised he hasn't gotten out yet. I dread the transition. 3 hours well worth it.

RaeAnn said...

Love the beds and bedding! Love the hair! and Love that parents know how to keep their kids out of nursery when they are sick. That concept hasn't quite spread to our ward.

Jenn said...

Hey Toeffany, I completely forgot about your blog spot up until you posted on my... you and Karla both. Love the bunk beds and all your efforts put into it. You should be thankful for instructions too but I bet Kevin refused... did you have any screws left over??

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

We leave this friday right after graduation. I can't believe its finally here!!!!

Brooke and Rainer said...

how do i add you as a link on my page guh? i suck at this blog thingy! yer kids are sooo cute by the way :)

Brooke and Rainer said...

how do i add you as a link on my page guh? i suck at this blog thingy! yer kids are sooo cute by the way :)