Friday, August 8, 2008

I NEED A PROJECT!

So we just got home from another little trip to Bonners Ferry and I realized that Fall is just around the corner. That means shorter days and cold evenings. It also means lots of time indoors. So I have come to realize that I need a project to keep me busy. Any ideas? I am thinking of a baby quilt, I have a pattern that would make a cut girl quilt, but I don't want to jinx myself. So if you know of any great sewing or crafting ideas, let me know, I would be thrilled with any suggestions.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I emailed you some quilt links! Good luck, can't wait to see what you do!!!

Kevin said...

How 'bout makin me some dinner.

The Hunt House said...

I sent you an email with some links.....Kevin's response made me laugh out loud. Funny stuff. Good luck! Sure miss you.

The Petersen's said...

How about new Christmas stockings. I made some for my family, Jeff's parents, and my friends family the last couple years. They are pretty fun. If not that I bought a Church quiet book packet and don't have time to put it together although it is super cute! You can totally have it if you want. I have a pioneer one that I made and the kids love it.

Amy Kae said...

Kevin! you would wouldn't you!
Tiff...we are so fighting right now. you didn't call me when you were in Oregon??????????? AARGH!
Okay. I love you. Let's make up.
Do you scrap book? or have albums of the kids? That is my un ending project... And I only have one kid!!!! I was so anti-scrapbooking but have started out slowly, only buying paper and now I'm expanding.... but it's total therapy for me and I love it... as well as beading and making jewelry. Love you like a fat kid loves cake!!!

The Carey's said...

may be you could make some cute halloween costumes for the boys.