Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aloha!!


My parents just got back from Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. They sent these clothes to my kids who had to pose for a picture. (o.k. maybe I made them pose for a picture...but at least they smiled.) Tyler thought he was cool and kept putting up the colar and saying he was Elvis Presley. I asked how he knew about Elvis Presley. He rolled his eyes at me and said " Mom, out techer at school told us about him". Funny story..but I am still tryingto figure out how Elvis Presley fits into the kindergarten curriculum

5 comments:

The Petersen's said...

that's hilarious! I love their outfits. I just took some funny pictures of Martie wearing a hula outfit that I had from when I was little.

Tanya Dow said...

Your boys are always so funny. Mom told me about Tyler and Elvis. Maybe they were learning about manners since he knew about "thank you, thank you very much".

Sue Redington said...

Tiff!!!

I got your post on my facebook account. I am 30 weeks pregnant now (due November 5th). Did you find out what you are having??? I have a blog now....WHAHOO. Check us out on www.msredington.blogspot.com

How are you feeling?? Your boys are adorable...I can't believe you have one going to school already...CRAZY!!

Jenn said...

I'm here in Oregon visiting the fam and I got to see your mom and your sis, Emily and your new nephew Zachary... your mom wanted me to rub it in that I got to see him before you... he's such a little cutie!! I'm a little behind on commenting on you blogs so... Happy Birthday, I'm not much further behind you... and as far as a project, you could start on removing your calluses off your feet with your egg bowl or whatever the crap that thing is your boys got you???

Melissa said...

You mean to tell me you were absent the day every kindergartner learns about Elvis? SO FUNNY!