Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tyler Goes to School!!!!




Tyler started Kindergarten today. I can't believe that he is old enough to go to school. Does that mean I am old,too? I hope not. He was so excited this morning to get out of bed and put on his new school clothes. I remember those days. He picked out his clothes like three days ago and they have been sitting in front of his dresser. I think Jay must be bored already without him home because his is so mopey and driving me nuts. Oh, well-he'll have to adjust.

Jay wanted to be in a picture too. Apparently this is a monumental occasion for him as well.

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

What to say...Yeah! Congrats! I hope you survive with 1 bored little boy at home? Now you can join the PTA:)

Holwege Family said...

Yay for Kindergarten!!! Alyson starts on Thursday and is so excited. I think mommy is even more excited and probably sissy too.

RaeAnn said...

somehow i never put it together that your oldest was so old! hope all went well!