Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fall Photos

I love Fall! I think it is my favorite season of the year. I love taking the boys on walks, I love sitting on my couch and looking outside, and I love grabbing a sweater to put on when I go out. Oh, and I also love baking all the wonderful smelling food that goes along with Fall time. I thought you all might enjoy some random pictures we have taken this season. There are some from the pumpkin patch, some from fishing with dad, and of course, some more from Halloween....Enjoy!! I think Tyler is strangling Jay in the first picture.


Tyler loved the Pumpkin patch




Kevin's first trip to a pumpkin patch

I don't think Jay knew why we were there

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your boys are beautiful! I love the pumpkin patch too- too bad our pumpkins were from Albertsons this year.