Monday, November 12, 2007

My Small Town

I know that sometimes I complain about living in such a small town- but here are some pictures to show why I LOVE my small town.
I love these old rustic fence lines,they just seem so..simple.

Really,can you beat the sun setting over the mountains? O.K., so the beach might top it,but this in definately the next best thing.

This is just really random-cows crossing the rivers wherever they want. It just seemed so funny to me that I had to take a picture.



Fall here is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I should have taken pictures when the leaves were changing colors-they are so bright! But I think I like the leaves off of the trees better.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Tiff those pictures are really beautiful! I love/hate living here too.

Jay and Heath said...

nice. small towns definitely have their perks! I just found ya on here... yeah! good to know :) glad things are going well. Will you guys be home for any of the holidays? take care, heather

Jay and Heath said...

that is so funny... that is the one song jay couldn't/can't get out of his head. lonely pole cat... gotta love it! heather-

Jenn said...

Hello, I finally found you. I'm so glad you guys started posting. love it, love it, love it!!! Don't worry, I wont stock you...heeheehee. Love the pictures, truly are beautiful and the dish washer is wonderful as well. It will be nice to one day have one of those huh. Good talking you the other day. Love ya

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Tiff-
It was really good to hear from you. I love seeing the pictures of your boys. They are so adorable. I bet that they keep you really busy. Gracie has bee such a joy. It is pretty crazy how we are getting so old. If you are coming home for the holidays I would love to catch up with you. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the link to your blog.
RaeAnn