Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stupid game of tag

My sister Tanya tagged me. I hate these things, the only reason I do it is for fear of being the one to "mess it up". So here we go....

A:Attached or single: Attached, for 6 1/2 years

B: Best Friend: Kevin, and anyone who will give me chocolate

C: Cake or Pie: Pie,especially with an extra dallop of whip cream

D: Day of Choice: Thursday-Kevin only has a 4 day work week. It also means "Lost" and hopefully someday again soon.."Greys Anatomy"

E: Essential Item: Eye liner, I hope to never be seen without it

F: Favorite Color: Red, maybe pink, how about purple? Depends on my mood

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, they are way cooler

H: Hometown: Bancroft,Id

I: Indulgence(s): Cheesecake with strawberry topping-the best at "wingers". I don't have it much, but one of my favorite things EVER!!

J: January or July: Is there snow in July? No? Then I pick July

K: Kids: Tyler and Jay

L: Life is incomplete without: family

M: Marriage Date: August 11 2001

N: Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother.

O: Oranges or Apples: Apple pie- Does that count?

P: Phobias or Fears: BEES!!!

Q: Quote(s): "Toughen Up." (Thanks Mom)

R: Reason To Smile: Spring

S: Season: Fall! I love all the colors!

T: Tag Six: Karla, Jenn, Melissa, Julie, Brooke, Kensey

U: Unknown Fact About Me: I secretly love Hannah Montana....."Life's what you make it, so let's make it ROCK!" (You won't appreciate this if you don't have kids.)

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Beef-it's what's for Dinner

W: Worst Habit: I chewed my nails like crazy when I was younger, sometimes I still find myself nibbling.

X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Definately ultrasound

Y: Your Favorite Food: Chocolate

Z: Zodiac: Virgo

4 comments:

Tanya Dow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Dow said...

I had to delete my first comment because my kids told me wrong. I thought you had your song wrong but apparently, my kids sing it wrong. They say "life's what you make it so let's make it right". thanks Aunt Tiff for telling us the RIGHT WORDS. Now we can rock. Gotta love Hannah!

Melissa said...

HA! I forgot about your fear of bees! Fun to hear this stuff.
PS- I hate you for tagging me. Don't ever speak to me again.

Derrick and Rachel said...

You are so funny; my kid isn't even old enough to watch Hannah Montana, yet I love her too! By the way, crazy weather, can't believe it hits like that after I leave Idaho, thank you! Hope you can survive, take care.