Thursday, February 7, 2008

Windy Day

We had an extrememly windy day here today. Tyler had preschool cancelled because they did not want more people trying to drive to the school in the bad weather. They had to keep the kindergarteners all day because the buses couldn't get them home, and then the rest of the kids had to follow a snow plow just to make it home after school. What a day!!! The winds all day were between 60-70 MPH. I think I will stay inside today, thank you very much.

Believe it or not, this is actually a picture outside


The shovel outside of the snow

The shovel inside the snow


The front of my house,you can't see my stairs...so sad

4 comments:

Jay and Heath said...

I can't believe that. Your boys can't even play in it... they'd drown! I would stay inside too. And maybe I wont complain about the few inches we get every other day. Stay warm! -Heather

Tanya Dow said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I would be afraid you'd drown, not just your boys. I love my rainy Oregon.

c said...

Tiff! I miss you! How are you??? Your kids are adorable! seriously. I'm so glad I found your blog!!!

The Newton's said...

I can't believe all of the snow. I just heard that my old middle school in Kamas had the roof collapse. It was pretty bad, but luckily no kids were inside. Your little town looks a lot like Kamas. TONS of snow!