Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tyler Turns 5!

Ty had his 5th birthday on Sunday. I can't believe he is that old! He couldn't wait for church to get over that morning so he could come home and celebrate his birthday. Kev's cousin Sara and her family came from Pocatello to celebrate with us. Ty and Jay love playing with their kids and they all had a blast Sunday. It poured all afternoon and evening Sunday which made for a comfy, cool time in the house. Ty loved all of his presents, the hit of the day being his new set of golf clubs. He's already been practicing in the backyard and he can't wait to go try them out on the "old man" golf course this weekend. He informed me yesterday that his favorite club is the driver, "cause it makes my ball go way farther than my other club". He also got a nerf gun from his cousins, which he loves, and has played with non-stop since Sunday. I tried to make a golf cake (requested by Ty), but my golf ball and tee looked more like an ice cream cone. I think it may have helped if I would have frosted the ball white instead of pink, but he wanted it pink...go figure. Anyhow..Happy Birthday Ty, We love you!

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

It makes me kind of sad to look at Ty's b-day pictures because we have to miss things like that since we don't live close.

The Petersen's said...

I love that picure of Ty with his golf bag. That's really and ear to ear smile!