Thursday, September 18, 2008

Haircuts

Last night was haircut night at our house. Last year I finally bit the bullett and decided I better learn how to cut some hair. With three guys (soon to be four) at my house, I figured I would save a TON of money through the years with this small talent. So thanks to my friend Megan for the lesson. We have a wedding to go to for Kev's brother in a couple of weeks and my little boys were looking kind of shaggy. Here's the results...not too shabby if I do say so myself. I know It's pathetic to post about haircuts, but with Jay's surgery behind us we are pretty darn boring people now.

7 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

I'd say you did a fantastic job. It helps that they are already pretty cute!!! Have fun at the wedding.

Tanya Dow said...

We are pretty boring right now too-notice, no new posts on my blog. We are excited to see you guys soon.

The Hunt House said...

So cute! I have to cut Aaron and Owen's hair and it is the the worst part of my entire month. But boy does it save money. HOw you feeling?

Amy Kae said...

YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I pay $20.00 a pop for Atlas' crazy fro haircut's.... He loves the experience though and he's so in love with his stylist, Gabby.
You are so awesome Tiff!!!! I just want to eat those little cheeks. I love your boys!

Jenn said...

Being the professional that I am... very good haircuts!! Seriously!! I'm glad you learned because it will save you a ton. Way to be... way to be!

Helms Family said...

Yes, it saves alot of money. Seth's hair grows so fast I almost need to cut it every week. You did a good job!

Sue Redington said...

TIFF!! Why don't we ever get to see pictures of you??? I want to see your prego belly also!! How are you doing? Do you usually have pretty good pregnancies?