Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Three Sons

So I finally had my ultra-sound yesterday to find out the sex of our baby. And.....we are having another boy. Can I get some pink in my house please?! I am being outnumbered pretty severely here people. We are excited though. I had a dream last week that we were going to have a snake. So I told the doctor yesterday that I would take a boy over a snake any day. Now my big task is sorting all of our old boy stuff to find what is still good and use-able. Our other two boys were born in the summer, so we may need to buy more clothes than we think. Warm p.j.'s-here we come! We also have the task of finding a name we both like. I am not a huge fan of trying to pick boy names. Any suggestions?
We also had to take Jay to the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor yesterday. Aparently he needs to get tubes put in his ears and his adnoids taken out. So that's what I'll be doing next Friday. Sounds like fun huh? He started stuttering when he talked about a month ago, and last week he stopped talking at all. So we figured we better get him checked out. The doctor put him on a pretty strong antibiotic for an ear infection he can't seem to shake, and also on some steroids. (that made him puke.) Luckly for us, he is off the steroids now (since they made him puke), and the antibiotices helped him enough that he can hear better now, which has stopped the stuttering. Now he is back to his old chatty self, talking about "CARS" all the time, and fighting with Ty.
I'm thinking now that the not talking may have been better than I thought.

10 comments:

RaeAnn said...

So funny how that all works. I was the 4th child and first girl, and my mom said she almost fell off the bed when they said "its a girl". One of my friends has all boys and now she has awesome daughters-in-law, so she thinks they did it perfectly!

The Petersen's said...

Congrats on the third boy! I have to admit I was hoping for a girl, but this is gonna be so fun! Good luck with the name, I'm not giving you any ideas though because we seem to like the same names. I'm sorry about Jay, let me know if you need me for something.

The Hunt House said...

Kay, I'm not usually one to suggest names for other people but I really like the name Weston. Also like Oliver....I know kinda weird. Um and I always liked the name gollum...or smeagle. Good luck.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Congrats Tiffany. I only have 2 boys and am wondering if my body produces girls too. I guess that's just how it goes. Boys sure are fun though, no as much drama in the future :) can't wait to see your little one when he arrives...Oh and good luck with the name picking. We had the hardest time too.

Jenn said...

Congrats on your new little boy!! Names are no fun if you can't agree on any you like. Happy birthday to Ty, what a lucky guy, those golf clubs look like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear about Jay and his ears and also sorry for you that that's what you will be doing tomorrow. Hope it all goes well. Glad they took him off the antibiotics that were making him sick.

The Newton's said...

Congratulations on another boy! Blame it on Kevin because it is the sperm that decides right?

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Congrats Tiff! You must just be cut out for boys. Atleast you have had lots of pratice. Can't wait to hear all the stories about the Carey boys. -RaeAnn

Lataun said...

Congrats! 3 boys...Good Luck with that name...how about Brock?

ha ha

Lauren said...

I don't think people did a very good job on suggesting names! I like Cole, Emmett & Owen. Feel free to use any of them and give me the genius credit. Congrats, You'd just end up fighting with a girl anyway :)

Helms Family said...

Glad to find out what your having. Congrats! Boys names are hard for me so no help there Sorry! Jenny