Sunday, December 21, 2008

He's Here!

Cameron Elwood Carey
8 Lbs.
21.5" long




Little Cameron finally arrived Thursday night at 10:24. It was a rough day. They started me at about 9:00 in the morning, but the poor little guy just didn't want to come on his own. The cord was wrapped around his neck, and he was facing the wrong way so he wouldn't finish dropping all the way. After trying all day to get me dilated all the way, the doctor decided to do a C-section. He had a fever for some reason too, but he is doing well now. They had him hooked to an IV for the first couple of days and he is in great shape now. He loves to sleep ALL day long and thinks he should be awake at night. His big brothers think he is great and I have a feeling that we are going to have to watch Jay like a hawk around him. I am pretty sore right now and am looking forward to a few weeks of rest before I try to do too much other stuff around the house. There will be more pictures to follow soon I am sure.

12 comments:

Holwege Family said...

Congratulations on the baby and try to get some rest.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Congrats guys. THe same exact thing happened with Dallin. I know a c-section isn't the 1st choice and having just gone through that, I hope you have some help around the house and with your other boys. Take care of yourself and enjoy your new little one :)

The Petersen's said...

yah! i'm so glad everything worked out o.k. you look so cute with all your BOYS around you! Let me know when you are ready for some company and I will come visit and help out!

Kevin said...

You make some great looking kids. You are the best. Love you.

Holwege Family said...

What a cutie-looks just like the other two. Glad he is doing well. Congratulations!

Ingham's said...

Congratulations guys!!! He is beautiful and the boys look so happy and so do you Tiff. Tell everyone hello for me and hopefully we will see you soon. I look forward to seeing more pictures as well.

Melissa said...

So glad he's here and all is well. I hope you recover from your c-section quickly. Rest up! Is your mom there to help you? You all look great. He's really beautiful!

RaeAnn said...

We are so happy for you! I love the name "cameron", too. Keep the pics coming!

Lauren said...

Hooray! Congrats Tiff, he is so cute! How exciting for your family. I just can't believe you're a mom of THREE! You are a brave lady :) Hope you start feeling better soon and keep those pics coming!

Jeremy and RaeAnn said...

Congrats Tiff, he is adorable, and you look great! Can't wait to see more pics. Have a wonderful Christmas.-RaeAnn

c said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Who knew you'd be having all these big strong boys? I can't think of anyone better. Congrats again.

Loralee and the gang... said...

He is adorable! Congrats! I found your blog after Sara left a comment on mine! I hope you don't mind if I add your name to my blog list so I can keep up...and I'd love it if you'd visit mine.

I hope that you have a quick recovery, and EnJoy that new baby!

Love,
Loralee