Sunday, December 14, 2008

Still Waiting


We are still waiting for this baby to come. I shouldn't complain, since my due date is not until the 27th, and it's only the 14th. But my doctor is inducing me on the 18th (Thursday), so I am a bit antsy waiting around for Thursday to come. My other two boys were nowhere near early, so I am happy that my doctor is starting me early, I should just be greatful for that. Kev's parents are coming on Tuesday so they will be around to watch the kids while we are at the Hospital. We are excited for them to come, and then the next week my parents are going to come and spend Christmas with us. Who doesn't want to spend Christmas in Bancroft Idaho? We have gotten some snow here finally, so it looks like we can at least have a white Christmas for all of our company. Well, wish me luck on Thursday, and my next post should be about new baby Carey!

5 comments:

Holwege Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holwege Family said...

Good luck with everything on Thursday. We are anxious for pictures.

I would love to spend Christmas anywhere but here in Minot. Today it was -50 with the windchill and -20 without it. While shoveling the driveway I had crystals on my eye lashes and eyebrows. We've had about a foot of snow dump on us too the past couple of days. Kristi and I are willing to have Christmas anywhere but here. Oh well, 7 more weeks to go for us.

Jenn said...

Hey, that's exciting!! So Thursday is the big day!! We'll be definitely thinking of you guys. Post pictures real soon of the new babe!! You look so cute prego by the way!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Tiffany you look so great!!! You are so lucky to be going early too. I hope everything goes as planned :) I can't wait to see the new pics of the little man !!!

Melissa said...

Good luck! Waiting's the worst. That's great that you get to be induced early.
You're so cute! I love that picture of you guys!!!